Blueridge BR-343 Contemporary Series 000 Gospel Model Acoustic GuitarProduct #518993 Blueridge 518993 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Preachin' the good news about vintage tone and artistic instrument adornment.
The Blueridge BR-343 Gospel Model Acoustic Guitar is carefully crafted and beautifully adorned with traditional symbols of the Christian faith. A magnificent abalone and pearl chalice and cross design graces the headstock, while the fingerboard bears the ancient triple locked-ring symbol for the Trinity. The BR-343 Gospel Model is crafted with a select solid spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, and a traditional dovetail neck joint for pure Golden Era tone. The slim mahogany neck and comfortable 000-sized body make it a truly enjoyable guitar to play.
Blueridge guitars offer authentic vintage style with strict adherence to the spirit of prewar instruments. Reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWII, Blueridge guitars are made with the same techniques as their antique counterparts, including many by-hand processes. Like the best instruments, Blueridge guitars aren't overbuilt; they're crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid Spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel.
- Select solid Sitka spruce top
- Prewar-style hand-carved forward X-pattern parabolic braces
- Choice solid mahogany back and sides
- Traditional dreadnought body size
- Slim mahogany neck
- Dovetail neck joint at 14th fret
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 1-11/16" nut width
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Bound rosewood headstock overlay
- Unique mother-of-pearl and abalone cross and chalice design
- Trinity fretboard inlays
- B/W/B body binding
- Fine black and white purfling on soundboard
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Mother-of-pearl dot bridge inlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- Aged natural high-gloss finish
- Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
- Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners
- Butterbean-style tuner buttons
Pure in tone and in spirit, this is a special guitar. Order yours now!