The classic jumbo of cowboys and country western with astonishing refinements.
The Blueridge BG-2500 is the first in the Classic ‘30’s Super-Jumbo pattern. It’s easy to see why this body is such a popular choice for cowboys throughout film and country western stars since the late 1930s. At 17" in the lower bout and a 21" body length, you’re sure to get big, booming tones. The BG-2500 is the flagship of Bluridge’s BG Series and features choice flamed solid maple and narrow-grained solid spruce for superior looks and tone. The beautiful tortoise-style pickguard is eye catching, the pearl inlays in the fingerboard, bridge and peghead offer rich detail, and the natural finish gives a subtle flair.
- Solid spruce top
- AAAA grade solid, highly flamed maple back, sides and neck
- Laminated maple neck with ebony stripes for strength
- Adjustable truss rod for perfect neck alignment
- Elegant bound tortoise-style pickguard
- Natural finish
- White body binding with alternating white-black purfling
- Ebony fingerboard with large, Art Deco-syle white pearl position markers
- Vintage-style gold-plated tuning machines with Green plastic buttons
- Special X-bracing of top is lightweight and strong for best tone and volume
- Original design Deco ebony bridge with white pearl panels
- Shop adjusted
Get jumbo sound and style, call or click to order.