- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Handcrafted, all solid AAA tone woods, Sitka spruce scalloped bracing, and exquisite detail throughout.
The Bedell Performance OH-12-G Parlor Acoustic Guitar is a member of the performance series of Bedell guitars. These fine guitars, with high-end appointments and superior-grade tone woods, represent excellent value for those ready to invest in a premium instrument.
The OH-12 is made of solid AAA African sapele for the body, top, and sides. The distinct grain of African sapele wood is only part of its beauty. The gorgeous sound it helps produce when you play is another. Sapele wood, which is very similar to mahogany, produces strong and even low, mid, and high tones, particularly well suited to this parlor style guitar. Other deluxe features include a beautifully shaped mahogany neck with a solid ebony fretboard, solid wood binding, inlaid all-wood rosette, gold Grover tuners and more.
- Solid AAA African sapele top
- Solid African sapele back and sides
- Solid one-piece African mahogany neck with hide glue dovetail neck joint
- Same grain angle solid mahogany neck block and tongue; mahogany kerfing
- Solid African ebony fretboard, bridge and headstock veneer
- 24.7" scale length
- 1.7" nut width
- Bone nut and saddle
- Sitka spruce scalloped “X” style bracing
- Solid wood binding
- Inlaid all-wood rosette and headstock logo
- Gloss finish
- Gold Grover tuners
Enjoy the subtlety and sound of this sweet parlor guitar at your next performance.