This lively acoustic is punchy and fun to take anywhere you go.
The Bedell Award Series OHA-18-G parlor acoustic-electric guitar is a little beauty that combines the pale elegance of Engelmann spruce with the bright and woody character of figured mahogany. This acoustic creates a parlor style instrument with plenty of volume and loads of killer tone. It has solid wood binding, an African ebony fingerboard, and is adorned by a slim-line, mother-of–pearl rosette and position markers. The Fishman Acoustic Matrix VT electronics naturally amplify your acoustic sound.
- Solid Engelmann spruce top
- Solid African figured mahogany back and sides
- African mahogany neck
- African ebony fingerboard
- Fishman Acoustic Matrix VT electronics
- Grover StaTite tuners
- Deluxe sculpted hardshell case
Call or click to get this perfectly petit and balanced parlor today.