This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
This axe is ready to shred and slash.
The Mockingbird ST is the most popular model in the Mockingbird family. The heart of the ST is its Floyd Rose Original tremolo and a pair of Duncan Designed HB-103 pickups. These high output pickups are controlled with a selection of knobs and switches that include a 5 position varitone filter knob, two coil tap switches and a reverse phase switch. The neck-through construction also assures great tone and full fingerboard access. Other goodies include an ebony fingerboard, diamond inlays and Grover tuners. Color options perfectly highlight this model's quilt maple top.
- Neck Through construction
- Mahogany body
Take flight - order today.
Mockingbird ST Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: neck-through
- Body wood: mahogany
- Body thickness: 45mm
- Top style: beveled
- Top wood: AAA quilted maple veneer
- Headstock style: traditional 3 to a side
- Headstock color: natural rosewood faced
- Tuners: Grover super Rotomatics
- Neck wood: maple
- Neck radius: 12"
- Back of neck: stain to match
- Nut width: 43mm
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: diamonds
- Frets: 24 jumbo
- Factory strings: 9 - 42
- Scale: 24-5/8"
- Bridge type: Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo
- Pickups: Duncan Design humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volumes, 1 tone, 1 three-way toggle, individual mini switches for pickup coil tap and reverse phase, and one 5 position tone filter. (All passive)
- Hardware: black
- Finish: stained transparent glossy