- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This axe is ready to shred and slash.
The Mockingbird ST is the most popular model in the Mockingbird family. The heart of the ST is its Floyd Rose Original tremolo and a pair of Duncan Designed HB-103 pickups. These high output pickups are controlled with a selection of knobs and switches that include a 5 position varitone filter knob, two coil tap switches and a reverse phase switch. The neck-through construction also assures great tone and full fingerboard access. Other goodies include an ebony fingerboard, diamond inlays and Grover tuners. Color options perfectly highlight this model's quilt maple top.
- Neck Through construction
- Mahogany body
Take flight - order today.
Mockingbird ST Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Construction: neck-through
- Body wood: mahogany
- Body thickness: 45mm
- Top style: beveled
- Top wood: AAA quilted maple veneer
- Headstock style: traditional 3 to a side
- Headstock color: natural rosewood faced
- Tuners: Grover super Rotomatics
- Neck wood: maple
- Neck radius: 12"
- Back of neck: stain to match
- Nut width: 43mm
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: diamonds
- Frets: 24 jumbo
- Factory strings: 9 - 42
- Scale: 24-5/8"
- Bridge type: Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo
- Pickups: Duncan Design humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volumes, 1 tone, 1 three-way toggle, individual mini switches for pickup coil tap and reverse phase, and one 5 position tone filter. (All passive)
- Hardware: black
- Finish: stained transparent glossy
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST Electric Guitar:
Every feature provided with this guitar is extremely well done for any price range. The fit and finish outstanding. But for me the most important is the tonal quality and tonal versitility of this instrument is just about as good as it gets. The Rockfield Mafia pickups are utilizized to their full potential in this configuration. The neck thru construction provides more than adequate sustaian and playablility. The shear beauty of the Mockingbird ST is just the icing on the cake. Highly recomended for players with a good setup knowledge of the floyd rose tremelo system and a drive to take their tone to the next level!