B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST Electric GuitarProduct #J05791 B.C. Rich J05791 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Distinctive body shape with neck-through construction and Floyd Rose tremolo.
The Mockingbird ST is the most popular model in the Mockingbird family. The heart of the ST is its Floyd Rose Original tremolo and a pair of Duncan Designed HB-103 pickups. These high output pickups are controlled with a selection of knobs and switches that include a 5 position varitone filter knob, two coil tap switches and a reverse phase switch.
The ST's neck-through construction also assures great tone and full fretboard access. Other goodies include an ebony fingerboard, diamond inlays and Grover tuners.
Case sold separately.
- CONSTRUCTION: Neck Through
- BODY WOOD: Mahogany
- BODY THICKNESS: 45mm
- TOP STYLE: Beveled
- TOP WOOD: AAA quilted maple veneer
- HEADSTOCK STYLE: 3-to-a-Side Traditional
- HEADSTOCK COLOR: Natural Rosewood Faced
- TUNERS: Grover Super Rotomatics
- NECK WOOD: Maple
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- FRETBOARD: Ebony
- INLAY: Diamond
- FRETS: 24 jumbo
- FACTORY STRINGS: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- SCALE: 24-5/8
- BRIDGE TYPE: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- PICKUPS: Duncan Design
- CONTROLS: 2 volumes, 1 tone, 1 three-way toggle, individual mini switches for pickup coil tap and reverse phase, and one 5-position varitone tone filter (All passive)
- HARDWARE: Black
- Case sold separately
Give a new voice to your muse. Order this Mockingbird today.