B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Built for serious riffage with a gorgeous neck-through design and AAA quilted veneer top.
The Mockingbird ST is the most popular model in the Mockingbird family. The heart of the ST is its Floyd Rose 1000 Series Termolo and a pair of Duncan Designed HB-103 pickups. These high output pickups are controlled with a selection of knobs and switches that include a 5-position varitone filter knob, two coil tap switches and a reverse phase switch. The neck-through construction also assures great tone and full fingerboard access. Other goodies include an ebony fingerboard, diamond inlays and Grover tuners.
Case sold separately.
- Construction: Neck Through
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Top Style: Beveled
- Top Wood: AAA quilted maple veneer
- Headstock Style: 3-to-a-Side Traditional
- Headstock Color: Natural Rosewood Faced
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatics
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Nut width: 43mm
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Inlay: Diamond
- Frets: 24 jumbo
- Scale: 24-5/8
- Bridge type: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Termolo
- Factory Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Pickups: Duncan Designed HB-103
- Hardware: Black
- Controls: 2 volumes, 1 tone, 1 three-way toggle, individual mini switches for pickup coil tap and reverse phase, and one 5 position varitone tone filter (All passive).
- Case sold separately
Give the poeple the bird...the Mockingbird, and you'll have a rockin' herd. Order today!