- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A unique electric guitar with a rugged, vintage flair, and outstanding playability.
The AXL Badwater Jacknife Electric Guitar boasts a ferocious "V" body with a vintage-style distressed finish. This bad boy offers the comfortable feel of a worn in guitar right out of the box. Two EMG-designed overwound P-90 pickups deliver the maximum output and power that today's heavy metal players demand. This ground-breaking AXL electric guitar is the ultimate model for power, playability and style. The AVL Badwater Series received Guitar World's December 2007 Gold Award for overall value.
The AXL Badwater Jacknife guitar is available in 3 finish styles. The crackle brown and white finish has a reptilian texture throughout its body. The off-white finish has a rusted, phantom-like appearance. The brown finish model has the look of a museum-quality guitar stored away for decades. Case sold separately.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- AXL "V" style
- Distressed solid alder body
- Distressed angled headstock
- EMG-designed alnico P-90 pickups
- String-thru-body design
- Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Antiqued/anodized hardware
- Antiqued cream web pickguard
- Vintage-style distressed finish
- Case sold separately
Check out this award-winning guitar!
Badwater Jacknife Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Distressed, Solid Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Ultra Thin
- Neck Joint: Deep Cut Bolt-On
- Neck Joint Location: 19th Fret Treble, 17th Fret Bass
- Radius: 14"
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Nut Type: Bone
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Markers : Abalone dot
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickups: Two EMG-designed Alnico P-90
- Hardware: Antiqued / Anodized
- Headstock: Distressed, angled with burned Axl badge
- Pickguard: Antiqued web
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Tailpiece: String-thru-body
- Scale length: 25"
- Total length: 43"