Asher Guitars & Lap Steels KW100 Imperial Lap Steel Acoustic Guitar
Asher Guitars & Lap Steels
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An impressive instrument with a solid koa top and a warm vibe.
The Asher Acoustic Hawaiian Imperial lap steel is inspired by a passion for the 1930’s Herman Weissenborn guitars. Its hollow koa wood body and neck design with traditional spruce bracing results in that unforgettable vocal tone and beautiful sustain.
This lap steel has finely appointed details such as black and herringbone binding, vintage style tuners, stained maple bridge and a decorative Piko dot, which is an ancient Hawaiian symbol of their great ancestors. This instrument was designed by Asher Guitars in Los Angeles - handcrafted in China. Each one has its own beautiful voice and will inspire you to play. Includes hardshell case.
Finely crafted with high end details
Construction with spruce bracing and quality tone woods
Hand made bone nut and saddle
Has a true vintage hollow neck slide tone
Impressive resonance and warmth
- STYLE: 6-string acoustic lap steel
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inch
- NECK AND BODY: solid koa top, koa veneer back and sides
- FINGERBOARD: koa with maple and pearl position markers
- PICKUPS: optional soundhole EMG or Duncan
- BRIDGE: dark stained maple with Piko dot
- NUT AND SADDLE: hand shaped bone
- FINISH: thin satin poly
- STRING SPACING: nut: 1 3/4 in., bridge 2 3/16 in.
- CASE: Hardshell Case
- FRET LINES: 18
- TUNERS: high quality vintage replica
- BINDING: black with herringbone trim and rosette
- STRINGS: phosphor bronze 14-58
Get back to the heyday of lap steels. Order today.