Alvarez RT26 Travel Sized Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
Travel & Mini Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A full-sounding travel guitar with mahogany back and sides and standard nut width.
The Alvarez Regent Series is designed as an entry-level guitar that will keep new players focused and excited about their instrument from day one. Theyâre classic looking guitars encompassing many of the features and design elements that Alvarez high-end instruments have, like a Bi-level bridge, and a rosewood bridge and fingerboard. The models are finished in a high gloss and come in either Sitka or rosewood outfits.
Usually lamenated guitars sound very thin and have difficulty projecting, but the Alvarez Regent Series has had a lot of attention paid to good construction and components, and are very open and sweet sounding while maintaining a very affordable price.
- Series: Alvarez Regent
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Wood Mahogany
- Shape: Dreadnought
- Neck: Mahogany, Satin finish
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Scale: 22-53/64"
- Bracing System: Standard Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Headstock: Plate Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Tuner: Chrome
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Strings: DâAddario EXP
- Accessory: 15mm duo-foam deluxe gig bag
Get stunning looks and tone. Order today.