A compact guitar with a spruce top and rosewood back and sides.
The Alvarez Regent Series is designed as an entry-level guitar that will keep new players focused and excited about their instrument from day one. They're classic looking guitars encompassing many of the features and design elements that Alverez high-end instruments have, like a Bi-level bridge, and a rosewood bridge and fingerboard. The models are finished in a high gloss and come in either Sitka or rosewood outfits.
Usually lamenated guitars sound very thin and have difficulty projecting, but the Alvarez Regent Series has had a lot of attention paid to good construction and components, and are very open and sweet sounding while maintaining a very affordable price.
- Series: Alvarez Regent
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Back and Sides: Wood Rosewood
- Shape: Folk/OM
- Neck: Mahogany, Satin finish
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Bracing: System Standard Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Headstock: Plate Rosewood
- Nut and Saddle: PPS Synthetic Bone
- Tuner: Chrome
- Binding: Ivory ABS
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Accessory: 15mm duo-foam deluxe gig bag
Get stunning looks and tone. Order today.