Alvarez MFA66CE Masterworks OM/Folk Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Stunning and articulate, all solid wood professional guitar.
The Alvarez MFA66CE Masterworks OM/Folk Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a professional-grade instrument. It features all solid woods and a high level of refinement from the top bracing to the body finish. Key appointments include the Alvarez SYS650 preamp, solid African mahogany for the body, abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays, real bone nut and saddle, and die-cast gold tuners with ebony buttons. This Masterworks folk guitar comes with a deluxe polyfoam case.
The Alvarez SYS650 designed by B-Band
This is a dual pickup system with one undersaddle pickup and a transducer pickup placed under the soundboard. A blend control lets you fine tune the balance between the two.
- Series: Alvarez Masterworks
- Top Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Wood Solid African Mahogany
- Shape: Folk/OM with cutaway
- Neck: One-piece mahogany, 50/50 semigloss finish
- Bracing System: FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood
- Inlays: Paua abalone and mother-of-pearl
- Purfling: 1.5mm paua abalone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with 12th abalone fret inlay
- Headstock: Plate rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Real bone
- Tuner: Premium die-cast gold with ebony buttons
- Binding: Acacia koa
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Pickup / EQ: SYS650
- Accessory: Deluxe polyfoam case (USA only)
- SYS650 designed by B-Band
- Fully chromatic, precision tuner
- Backlit LCD screen
- Three bands of rotary EQ
Get stunning looks and tone. Order today.