Open Box (Blemished) Alvarez AD610CESHB Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
(Shadow Burst 888365906713)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Crafted with a solid spruce top and stage-ready electronics.
The AD610CESHB is an elegant, cosmetically rich guitar with a powerful and open tone. The solid A+ Sitka spruce top generates great energy making this an exciting and responsive instrument suitable for any style of music.
The Shadowburst finish on the 610 is stunning, carefully crafted to produce a mirror deep shine and sophisticated appearance. Artist Series is now “The Award Winning Artist Series” – winning competitions and receiving rave reviews in the States, Europe and around the world.
Each model is designed to get the best out of its solid top and components, and for them to work together to produce a tone and player experience, rarely found in affordable instruments. These components include the FST2M bracing system, bi-level bridge, real bone nut and saddle and great quality tone woods.
The sound is warm, open and powerful, and both the treble and bass registers are clearly present and balanced in relation to each other. These guitars feel right and are rewarding to play.
Comes with the Alvarez SYS250 EQ and pick up system with 3-band EQ and a backlit chromatic digital tuner. Case sold separately.
- Solid A+ Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- High Gloss Shadowburst Finish
- SYS250 3-Band EQ w/Tuner
- FST2M - Forward Shifted Scalloped Bracing
- Real Bone Nut and Saddle
- Rosewood & Paua Abalone Rosette
- Bi-Level, Polished Rosewood Bridge
- Rosewood Fingerboard w/ 12th Fret Pearl Inlay
- Mahogany Neck w/Semi Gloss Finish
- Rosewood Headstock Plate
- Premium Chrome Tuners
- D’Addario EXP16’s
- 1 3/4” (44.45mm) nut width and 25 ½” (648mm) scale length
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid A+ Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted, Scalloped bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.8"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Alvarez SYS250
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this high-quality Alvarez today.