Alfred Kid's Guitar Course Complete Starter Pack(Pack) Sku #H88616000001000 Alfred H88616 AVB Acoustic Guitar Value Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A best-selling instructional kit complete a softcover songbook, enhanced CD and a kid-sized acoustic guitar with accessories.
Alfred's Kid's Guitar Course is one of the #1 best-selling guitar methods for kids! This award-winning ("Best Product of the Year" --- Disney's iParenting Media Award) method is one of the easiest guitar method ever for kids ages 5 and up. Using plain language that's easy for kids to understand, three irresistible guitar experts guide students along---a clever classical dog, one cool jazz cat, and a friendly alligator who loves the blues---they focus attention by pointing out what's important on each page and make learning music fun! Kids will learn to play chords and melodies, read music, and perform lots of fun songs.
This award-winning, best-selling, complete starter pack also includes a high-quality 3/4-size Firebrand acoustic guitar with nylon strings, deluxe accessories including a gig bag with straps, a Firebrand portable electronic tuner with batteries included, and a set of Firebrand guitar picks.
- Series: Kid's Guitar Course
- Category: Guitar Method or Supplement
- Format: Book, 2 Enhanced CDs & DVD
- Instrument: Guitar
- High-quality Firebrand ¾-size Acoustic Guitar that features:
- * Spruce wood top, Mahogany neck, and Linden wood back and sides for a full, rich tone
- * Rosewood fretboard with nylon strings make playing easy for kids' hands
- * Beautiful, gloss finish
- Deluxe Firebrand Accessories include:
- * Custom-fit Firebrand gig bag with straps and zippered pocket for carrying sheet music and accessories
- * Firebrand portable electronic guitar tuner with batteries included for tuning up your new guitar right out of the box
- * A set of 3 Firebrand guitar picks
Kid's Guitar Course Complete Starter Pack Specifications:
- Item: 00-32142
- UPC: 038081352282
- ISBN 10: 0739058894
- ISBN 13: 9780739058893