Get'm Get'm South Park 2" Guitar Strap
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An eccentric and beautiful-looking strap handmade in the USA.
The Get'm Get'm South Park 2" Guitar Strap is uniquely fashioned to add color and style to your stage presence.
Get'm Get'm was founded by Rania Olayan, and Virginia Castro in 1996. The idea stemmed from a desire to design unique, cool, and eccentric musical accessories made with top quality material and hardware. From rock stars to budding musicians, Get'm Get'm Wear has a style for everyone. You'll see their straps worn by Prince, Pink, James Otto, John Legend, Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana), Beyonce, Weezer, Kid Rock, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, to name a few.
Handmade in the USA, Get'm Get'm use top quality material, hardware, and leather tips, and are known to offer the longest line of guitar straps available in the market, extending to 75" in length (for 2" straps). All products meet the EU no-lead standard. Also, for every accessory sold, Get'm Get'm donates a portion of the sale to animal rescue organizations.
- Compatible with electric, bass, and acoustic guitars
- Unique, beautiful, and eccentric line of guitar straps
- Top quality fabrics and craftsmanship
- Genuine thick Leather tips, for a better and secure holding
- Quality Metal Hardware
- Longest strap in the market
- 2" straps adjusts to 75" in length
- 3" straps adjusts to 54" in length
- Comfortable on the shoulder
- Hand Made in the USA
Add some spice to your stage persona. Order today.