Gretsch Guitars G6040MCSS Synchromatic Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar NaturalProduct #514592 Gretsch Guitars 514592 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A guitar legend reborn with a pickup for plug-and-play amplified performances.
This Gretch Synchromatic Guitar is a customized version of the original 400C Synchromatic™ with the addition of a single "High Sensitive" Filter'Tron™ pickup in the neck position. With its select curly maple body and fine-grained spruce top- the G6040MCSS Synchromatic Cutaway revitalizes musical history. The edges of the body, fingerboard, headstock and pickguard are fully bound in extra wide black and ivory celluloid. Other fittings include the easy-playing, oval rosewood fingerboard with extra-broad nickel silver frets, Chromatic™ tailpiece and Synchronized™ bridge. Includes case.
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Fine Grained Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Tone-Bar
- Back And Sides: Laminated Flame Maple Body, 17" Wide, 3.5" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: 1 High Sensitive FilterTron™ Pickups
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Compensated Rosewood Synchromatic Bridge
- Tailpiece: Chromatic Tail-piece
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 20 Extra Broad Frets
- Machine Heads: Grover® ImperialTM Gold-Plated Die-cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Inlaid Pearloid Split Hump Block Position Markers, Black Headstock Overlay, Pearloid Headstock Inlay, Bound Fingerboard, Multiple Body Bindings, "Cats-Eye" Sound-Holes, Bound Tortoise Shell Streamlined Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod