Gibson Jackson Browne Model A Acoustic-Electric Guitar Vintage SunburstProduct #H69981 Gibson H69981 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A '30s-style Jumbo designed by the hall-of-famer to be the best performing acoustic guitar available.
The Gibson Acoustic-Electric Jackson Browne Model is a true collaboration between the artist and the guitar maker and is inspired by Gibson's fabulous Jumbo body design of the 1930's.
Jackson worked with Gibson Montana for 5 years perfecting this "round shoulder" Jumbo. He desired to create for upcoming generations of musicians the best acoustic guitar available — made by Gibson — with no modern "compromise" or shortcuts in construction, design, and features. This guitar would deliver the most natural and magical "tone quality" & superior live performance capability anywhere on this planet.
The Gibson Jackson Browne Model design is based on the Gibson acoustic guitars Jackson has been performing with for over a decade — that have left his audiences in awe of his natural acoustic tone on the big stage.
Its internal acoustic-electric pickup and preamp system from Trance Audio is handmade and offers unparalleled reproduction of the guitar sound when plugged in and amplified.
The Trance Audio Amulet:
True Stereo Guitar Pickup System
The Amulet is a true-stereo acoustic guitar pickup and preamplifier system designed for the professional or semi-professional musician who is not satisfied with traditional saddle or magnetic pickups. The Amulet system utilizes two of Trance Audio's Acoustic Lens T3 transducers which are mounted to the soundboard on the inside of the guitar. The Acoustic Lens accurately reproduces the warm, woody textures generated by the guitar's soundboard.
Alternative pickup arrangements are also supported - the Amulet can be configured to support magnetic pickups or other transducers. An internal stereo preamp boosts the signal at the guitar and outputs a low impedance signal, allowing long cable runs without loss of fidelity. The compact control unit at the other end of the cable presents a stereo or mono signal to your mixer or amplifier. A high quality, user- selectable low cut filter is included to concentrate and focus the low end power of the Acoustic Lens for smaller speaker systems and amplifiers. The carefully engineered reponse eliminates unwanted low frequencies without removing any of the low end power of your guitar, even on instruments that are tuned far below standard pitch.
Trance Audio Lens Pickup
The Acoustic Lens represents the state-of-the-art in pickups for the acoustic guitar. Its unique Triaxial Transducer Technology (T3) allows it to sense vibration in all three physical planes (horizontal, vertical and lateral), and sums them in stereo to produce an incredibly accurate "sonic picture" of the Jackson Browne Model A's soundboard.
This ultra-sensitive transducer excels at reproducing the warm, woody character of the guitar, coupled with the essential sounds of the body and neck, which most saddle tranducers simply ignore. The Acoustic Lens has been favorably compared to a high-quality microphone, but without all the hassles. You get the same great sound time after time while being free to move about the stage or studio.
The Acoustic Lens is mounted internal to the acoustic guitar beneath the saddle. A special adhesive is used which does not damage the guitar in any way and can be removed later if so desired.
- Gibson "round shoulder" Jumbo body design of the 1930's
- Extra deep body depth for bigger and deeper tone quality
- 1930's style Gibson Sunburst finish
- Adirondack Red Spruce Top and Bracing
- Eco-friendly English Walnut Back and Sides (farmed wood)
- 12 fret-to-body construction with custom wider fingerboard for comfortable
- fingerstyle performing
- Custom handmade Gibson quality and handcraftsmanship
- Handmade Trance Audio Amulet/Lens Pickup System for perfect superb sound reproduction when amplified
Trance Audio Amulet Features:
- True-Stereo (separate pickups for the bass and treble strings)
- Extremely Low Noise and High Dynamic Range
- User-selectable low-cut filter optimizes output for smaller speaker systems
- Direct-coupled circuitry for ultimate sensitivity and transparency
- Rugged anodized chassis fits into the accessory compartment of your guitar case
- Provides signal levels from microphone level to HOT line level
- Output is summed to mono or true-stereo
- Multiple instrument and pickup configurations are supported by a single Amulet system
- Locking cables can be connected together for virtually unlimited length
- AC or battery operation
Get this Grand Piano of today's acoustic guitars. Reserve yours now.
Jackson Browne Model A Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Type: "round shoulder" Jumbo
- Body Wood: English walnut
- Top wood: Red spruce
- Scale Length: 24 ¾
- Neck Joint: set-in
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Custom
- # frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickup Bridge: Trance Audio Lens
- Controls: Outboard Volume Level
- Tuners: Pearloid Waverly
- Hardware color: Gold
- Finish: Sunburst