- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Save big bucks on this modernized "no-bird" 'Bird.
The Gibson Hummingbird Artist is a square shoulder dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar handcrafted in the USA. Featuring a washed heritage cherry finish; solid, premium Sitka spruce top; and mahogany back and sides, this arresting acoustic-electric's tone is as ruby-throated as its namesake! A round mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard gives your fingers the ability to take flight over mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays.
Plug the Hummingbird guitar in and jam with an L.R. Baggs Element undersaddle transducer and preamp that keeps the look clean with an ingenious soundhole mounted volume control. Binding is 6-ply on top and 4-ply on the back. Gold keystone tuners, a mother-of-pearl crown inlay on the headstock, tortoise pickguard and a traditional Gibson rosewood bridge complete the look. Gibson includes a premium hardshell case with each Hummingbird guitar.
- Handcrafted in: Bozeman, MT
- Body style: square shoulder dreadnought
- Top species: premium Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: mahogany
- Bracing: Hand-scalloped
- Body binding: 6-ply top, 4-ply back
- Species: mahogany
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Profile: round
- Joint: Hand-set dovetail
- Species: rosewood
- Binding: single-ply
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl parallelograms
- Nut width: 1.725
- Other inlays: mop crown on headstock
- Bridge: traditional Gibson rosewood bridge
- Bridge inlay: mop dots
- Pins: white
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh keystone with traditional white keys
- Pickguard: modern sculpted
- Active electronics: L.R. Baggs Element undersaddle transducer and preamp with sound hole mounted volume control
- Case: premium hardshell
Call or click today and prepare to fly.