Gibson CJ-165EC Maple Acoustic-Electric Guitar Antique NaturalProduct #514552 Gibson 514552 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Timeless craftsmanship with the latest electronics.
With all the resonance of a larger guitar, the acoustic-electric JC-165CE from Gibson is perfect for players needing a smaller body profile for the precision of fingerstyle and flatpicking runs. As comfortable as it is beautiful, the CJ-165CE guitar has premium maple back and sides. With a Sitka spruce top and 1930s-style, wide-scalloped X-bracing for incredible tone. The graceful cutaway allows complete fretboard access, and Fishman Ellipse Aura system electronics mimic the sound of 4 different recorded guitar sounds using 4 classic microphones, with a sound hole mounted volume control.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Handcrafted in: Bozeman, MT
- Body style: 15" SJ-200 small body style with cutaway
- Top species: premium Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: premium maple
- Body binding: 4-ply top and single ply back
- Neck: set-in maple
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Neck profile: v shape
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck binding: single-ply
- Fingerboard inlays: mother-of-pearl parallelograms
- Nut width: 1.725
- Bridge: traditional Gibson ebony bridge
- Bridge inlay: mother-of-pearl dots
- Bridge pins: white
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
- Pickups: Ellipse Aura system with sound hole mounted volume control
- Rosette: abalone
- Nut: bone
- Saddle: Tusq
- Radius: "Big Sky"
- Finish: lacquer
- Case: premium hardshell
- Strings: Gibson masterbuilt premium phosphor bronze wound
A guitar that's ready for any venue. Order yours today.