Gibson CJ-165 EC Rosewood Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #514553 Gibson 514553 https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The smaller body facilitates fast, precise fingerstyle and flatpicking runs.
The Gibson CJ-165 EC is an acoustic-electric guitar that is as comfortable to play as it is beautiful to look at. And it delivers all the resonance of a larger guitar. The slightly narrower body size, 24-3/4" scale, and V-shaped set mahogany neck give the CJ-165 guitar an easy, comfortable feel for hours of effortless playing. The traditional Indian rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top, and 1930s-style, wide-scalloped X-bracing create incredible tone. Top and body binding accentuate a graceful cutaway shape that allows complete fretboard access. The Fishman Aura Pro electronics with tuner ensure flawless amplified tone. The CJ-165 EC is ready for any venue. Gibson includes a premium hardshell case with the CJ-165 EC guitar.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Handcrafted in: Bozeman, MT
- Body style: 15" SJ-200 small body style with cutaway
- Top species: premium Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Body binding: 4-ply top and single ply back
- Neck: set-in mahogany
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Neck profile: V-shaped
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Neck binding: single-ply
- Fingerboard inlays: mother-of-pearl parallelograms
- Nut width: 1.725
- Bridge: traditional Gibson ebony bridge
- Bridge inlay: mother-of-pearl dots
- Bridge pins: white
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
- Fishman Aura Pro electronics with tuner
- Rosette: abalone
- Nut: bone
- Saddle: Tusq
- Radius: "Big Sky"
- Finish: lacquer
- Case: premium hardshell
Big, warm Gibson sound in an incredibly comfortable body size. Make it yours today.