Gibson AJ Pro Acoustic-Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst 886830818776Product #H77359 Gibson H77359 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Premium tonewoods and world-class craftsmanship in a topflight jumbo.
With roots stretching back to the 1930s, Gibson's Advanced Jumbo was the most powerful and best sounding flat-top ever built when it was released in 1936. Predecessor to the J-45 and the entire lineage of great "Round-Shoulder Dreadnoughts," this guitar remains a highly desirable instrument today, prized by players and collectors alike. To bring that same style, tone and topflight quality to a flat-top guitar suited to the performance needs of today's player, Gibson presents the Advanced Jumbo Pro. Crafted in the acclaimed acoustic shop in Bozeman, Montana. Made from premium tonewoods, with vintage-correct appointments and styling, the AJ Pro comes factory equipped with an L.R. BaggsÂ® pickup, so it's ready to go straight to the stage. And the guitar looks stunning, hand finished with nitrocellulose lacquer in your choice of Antique Natural or Vintage Sunburst.
All great acoustic guitars start with great tonewoods. The Gibson Advanced Jumbo Pro is built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides. This classic combination yields a marriage of sweetness, depth and richness from the spruce, with clarity and sparkle from the rosewood. The top is supported with a traditional X-brace formed in scalloped spruce braces, and trimmed with a decorative multi-ply binding. Single-ply back binding, a double-ring soundhole rosette and teardrop tortoise pickguard complete the body. The one-piece mahogany neck is set with Gibson's trademark compound dovetail neck joint and hot hide glue adhesive. It is carved to a comfortably rounded "D" profile, and topped with a rosewood fingerboard with split-parallelogram mother-of-pearl inlays. The headstock carries a period-correct decal logo.
To prepare the Advanced Jumbo Pro for the stage straight out of the case, Gibson loads it with an L.R. BaggsÂ® Elementâ¢ pickup positioned beneath the Tusqâ¢ saddle of its traditional belly-down rosewood bridge. Via its pre-installed endpin jack, the Elementâ¢ beautifully translates all the depth and tonal richness of this fine flat-top to your acoustic amp or PA system, making the Advanced Jumbo Pro a performance-ready instrument. A black GraphTechâ¢ nut enhances tuning stability and is complemented by vintage-style, open-back nickel tuners.
- Solid Sitka Spruce top and Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck with comfortably rounded "D" profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with split-parallelogram mother-of-pearl inlays
- L.R. BaggsÂ® Elementâ¢ pickup positioned under Tusqâ¢ saddle
- Vintage-style, open-back nickel tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio
Get a performance-ready guitar that will last a lifetime. Order today.
AJ Pro Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Type: Small Body
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Multi-ply Top, Single Ply Back, Traditional Double Ring Rosette
- Bracing: X-Braced Top
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: "D" Profile
- Thickness: 1.725" at Nut
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Adhesive: Premium Titebond
- Neck Fit
- Joint: Compound Dovetail
- Construction: Joint at 14th Fret
- Adhesive: Hide Glue
- Species: Indian Rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Radius: 12" Radius
- Fret Wire: Gibson Montana Standard Fret Wire
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Paralellograms
- Adhesive: Wood Glue
- Material: GraphTechâ¢
- Width: 1.725"
- Type: Traditional Advanced Jumbo
- Angle: 17 Degrees
- Inlay: Period-Correct Gibson Logo Decal
- Truss Rod Cover: Black and White Antique Bell
- Tuning Keys
- Type: Vintage-Style, Open-Back
- Plating: Nickel
- Ratio: 14:1
- Type: Traditional Belly Down with Tusq Saddle
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Pickguard: Traditional Teardrop Tortoise
- Strap Buttons: End Pin Jack Strap Button
- Strings: .011" - .052" Gibson Light Guage