T-Rex Engineering Karma Clean Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A boost with some bite.
A boost pedal is (and should be) more than just an increase in volume. Hotter input gains make your amp react differently, but additionally, KARMA's character evolves the more you turn it up, giving you surprising variety and richness in a one-knob pedal. One simple pedal, so many uses. Rely on your KARMA to make sure your solos cut through-even if your soundman isn't quite on top of it. Use it to compensate for power lost across long cables and lots of pedals. Let it accentuate the gain and sustain your overdrive and distortion pedals are giving you. Or use for no other reason that it's one damned great sounding effect.
- Advanced non-linear boost algorithm
- Based on highly celebrated T-Rex buffer
- Boost guitar, bass or keyboard up to 16dB
- Subtle edge at higher levels
- Elegant one-knob operation
Order today and make your lead and rhythm sounds blend seamlessly.
Karma Clean Boost Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply Voltage 9V DC: Minimum 8V DC / Maximum 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 10 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 2Vp/p
- Battery Type / Battery Life: 9V battery 6F22 / 12 hours
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, Boost
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 60 x 50 x 117 mm / 2,4 x 2 x 4,6 inch
- Weight excl. battery & packaging: 0,210 kg / 7,4 oz