Malekko Heavy Industry Unity MKII Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
Malekko Heavy Industry
Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed by Todd Wolfgram, Malekko is thrilled to release the all-analog Wolftone Unity pedal. Featuring locally powdered and screen-printed enclosures, each pedal is built with meticulously selected components.
Unity is a multi-tap two-transistor fuzz pedal combined with a compression section, allowing maximum fuzz-tone flexibility and feel. From over-the-top mayhem to buttery smoothness, the Unity, like all Wolftone pedals, is very responsive to a player's dynamics.
The three controls, Weight, Gain and Skew each create a certain kind of gain and distortion. They tap into the circuit at different places, and as a result, each displays different characteristics in how they respond to the player and in what they do to the timbre and overall signal. Add the compression's Force Switch and you have an extremely flexible and reactive fuzz pedal, from sweet to sour, from terrifying to soothing.
From full fuzzy to fairly furry to fine and fluffy, this fuzz fulfills your fuzziest fantasies. Free financing. Order today.
Unity MKII Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Weight is both the initial drive setting as well as the primary compression setting, reacting to the Force Switch setting.
- Gain sets distortion amount. Low setting is dark and crunchy, becoming much brighter and searing.
- Skew affects both effect saturation and tone; from warmer at low settings to edgier and grittier when cranked up.
- Force switch changes compression value. 0 is min, 1 is high, 2 is max. The compression effect is fully dependent on all three knobs but is primarily based on the Weight knob setting.