Trinity College TM-375 Standard Bouzouki
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
All-solid, traditional flat body construction for an authentic Celtic look, feel and sound.
In the last 30 years, the Irish Bouzouki has come to the forefront of the Celtic music scene. Played in a variety of tunings, the pairs of strings are often tuned A-D-G-C an octave below the mandola. The deep, rich voice of the Irish Bouzouki is perfect for accompaniment as well as lead and solo work. Trinity College, with the introduction of its TM-375 Irish Bouzouki, has answered the prayers of all the players who have no other choice but an expensive, "boutique" instrument. The TM-375 offers the same quality, style and sound for far less cost. Every TM-375 is fully shop-adjusted prior to shipment, and each is furnished with a deluxe, hardshell case.
- Back and Side: Material Solid Maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: Irish Bouzouki
- Bridge Material: Polished Indian Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Inlay Mother-of-pearl snowflakes
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Natural High Gloss
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 15
- Number of Frets Total: 24
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.25 in.
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone and Mother-of-pearl Celtic Cross
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Scale Length: 26 in.
- Soundhole Shape: Celtic Round Hole
- Tailpiece: Modern Sand-cast Design
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
- Truss Rod: Traditional Two-Way Adjustable
Entertain your friends and family with this sweet-looking traditional instrument. Order today!