Trinity College TM-325 Standard Octave Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All-solid, traditional, flat body construction for the authentic Celtic look, feel and sound.
Trinity College mandolins are designed for traditional Celtic music, though they are used in a wide variety of other styles, too. The traditionally styled body of the TM-325 Octave Mandolin is complimented by an elegant snakehead peghead with the new Celtic-inspired cross. Its rich, mellow tone and great projection will surprise you.
- Back and Side Material: Solid Maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: Octave Mandolin
- Bridge Material: Polished Indian Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl snowflakes
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Natural High-gloss
- Neck/Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets: Clear 12
- Number of Frets: Total 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-1/4"
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl Celtic Cross
- Peghead Overlay: Black ABS
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Scale Length: 20"
- Soundhole Shape: Celtic Round Hole
- Tailpiece: Modern Sand-cast Design
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
- Truss Rod: Traditional Two-Way Adjustable
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Sealed Gear / Small Metal Buttons
A work of art for lovers of Celtic music. Order today!