The Loar LM-375 Grassroots Series F-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A back-to-basics mandolin with gorgeous vintage sunburst finish.
You will immediately respond to the classic "chop" only a quality mandolin like the LM-375-VSM F-Style Mandolin can deliver. The Loar hand-carved the spruce tops to optimize each instrument's individual character, and the thin "V" profile of the maple neck fits comfortably in the player's hand. The removal of the fretboard extension beyond the 20th fret allows for easy strumming without the classic problem of getting hung up on the extended upper frets.
Grassroots Series mandolins are finished with Grover tuners, D'Addario strings and The Loar's unique "Harp" logo headstock decal. Whether for traditional bluegrass or more modern styles, their Grassroots Series delivers the tone, style and vibe today's mandolin players want from their instruments.
- Body type: Mandolin
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Hand-Carved Spruce
- Back & sides: Flamed Maple
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.125"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 13.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Grover 309FVN
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 8-string
- Special features: Body finish None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: China
It's got the looks. It's got the tone. One click or call and it's yours to own.