The Loar LM-220 Hand-Carved A-Model Acoustic Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Solid carved spruce top and solid maple back and sides at an unprecedented price point.
The Loar's new hand carved A model mandolin was developed using classic tried-and-true design techniques. With hand-shaped X-bracing and stripped down appointments, the LM-220 gives players the sound they've come to expect from The Loar at an unprecedented price point.
The Loar LM-220 mandolin is assembled with a solid carved spruce top and solid maple back and sides. The maple neck has a comfortable rounded V-profile to fit in the hand perfectly. For players who prefer a more streamlined look, the LM-220 has a single layer of ivoroid binding. High-quality Grover tuners, nickel hardware and an extremely thin polyurethane lacquer finish all combine to make this professional-quality instrument an amazing value and a first for the professional mandolin market.
Case sold separately.
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Maple Back, Solid Maple sides
- Neck: Maple with Rounded V-Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: M.O.P. Logo
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
- Case sold separately