Deluxe steel - designed sound.
The Chromatic Deluxe Steel Solo is the 'little sister' of the top model, the Saxony Chromatic and is equipped with Seydel's unique Stainless Steel reeds. The half-moon shaped silver-plated mouthpiece is designed from scratch and provides excellent sliding properties. This is a chromatic harmonica with 12 holes, 48 Stainless Steel reeds and orange-tinted acrylic comb and halfmoon-shaped mouthpiece.
The Chromatic Deluxe Steel is characterized by a brilliant and full sound through all registers and a fantastic tone response, achieved by an extreme airtight and solid construction. The use of anti-corrosive materials for all parts is guaranteeing a long service life and high reliability. Besides in the standard key C/C# the Chromatic Deluxe Steel is available in many other useful keys.
- Rich, full sound and fast reed response of the 48 Stainless Steel reeds: High durability and tuning stability even with heavy duty playing
- Solo tuning: 12 holes correspond to three full octaves, equal temperament, A4 = 443 Hz
- Galvanically silver-plated mouthpiece with round openings and a halfmoon-shaped cross-section for better haptic properties and the excellent sliding features of a high-end model
- Smoothly and quiet working slider for sensitive and fast playing
- Reliable valving - approved valve material from the SAXONY Chromatic
- Less airloss due to optimized tolerances and flatness of the German Silver reedplates
- Robust and corrosion-free covers made of Stainless Steel
- High-end CNC milled acrylic comb with ideal air-flow properties in a half-transparent orange finish
- Many different keys available: LE, LF, G, A, Bb, C, D and C-Orchestra tuning
- The tonal layout of the Chromatic DE LUXE STEEL can be fully configurated in the 'Harp-Configurator' available on the SEYDEL webpage: Special tunings of any kind can be produced individually and the concert pitch frequency can be altered if needed.
Upgrade your playing experience. Order today.