Great sound, super comfort.
Available in 20 different keys or voicings, the Blues SOLOIST is a great go-to harmonica for the discriminating professional. Diatonic harmonica with laser cut body and half-flat stainless steel covers.
The Solist Pro has the following features:
• German Silver reedplates optimized for loudness and extreme airtightness
• reeds specially set for best response
• half-flat covers for brilliant sound
• wooden body, multiple coats of sealant for a resistant finish
• comes with convenient leather pouch
The dividers at the hole entrances are carefully rounded, lending a kind of lip comfort that is usually only possible with a plastic comb.
Order now and find a harmonica you can get comfortable with.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easier Single Note
- Easy To Play
- Larger Hole Openings
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Rich Sound
- Very Good Volume
- Case Too Small
- Harp Does Not Fit In Case
- Pathetic Leather Case
- Small Venues
Comments about SEYDEL Blues SOLIST PRO Harmonica:
Would definitely recommend this harp, nice large holes makes single note and low end bending easy. Excellent fit & finish. Nice and loud, is not getting lost in the mix.
Disappointing case, small leather pouch that doesn't fit the harp, so much effort and expertise went into making a top notch harp and no effort went into the case!!!