A distinctive instrument with vintage vibe.
The Regal RC-4 combines the Ultimate in Old-time Tone with a slim, modern neck for today's guitarists! The Duolian-style metal body joins the neck at the 14th fret for easy playability. The slim, mahogany neck has an adjustable truss rod, a genuine rosewood fingerboard and a solid peghead with pearloid overlay. The spun aluminum cone with wooden biscuit bridge provides the Classic sound with tremendous volume. The bell brass body is finished in a gleaming nickel-plate, and the coverplate is the rare, late 1930s variety with slotted soundholes. Die-cast, sealed tuning machines turn easily and precisely, and each RC-4 is shop-adjusted before shipment.
- Authentic Duolian-style body with 14th-fret neck/body joint
- Steel body with antiqued nickel-plated finish
- Slim, fast mahogany neck w/adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- 1-3/4 inch nut width
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Single 9-1/2 inch spun aluminum resonator cone with wooden Biscuit bridge
- Vintage-style nickel-plated Slotted coverplate design
- Die-cast 15:1 ratio sealed tuning machines
- Solid peghead with pearloid overlay
Add some sparkle to your collection with this iconic instrument. Order today.