Regal Black Lightning Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Made to be played onstage.
The Regal Black Lightning Resonator Guitar shines in the floodlights and it has the tone to match its showy looks. It features a mahogany body formed in a 1930s Vintage California shape and is given a black translucent finish. The sound well is trapezoid relieved with rock maple and holds a shop-adjusted Quarterman cone. The neck is solid mahogany and the headstock is adorned with an abalone and pearl black lightning inlay. Bone nut, maple saddle, and nickel-plated hardware.
- Design inspired by the IBMA song of the year, "Vincent 52" by The Del McCoury Band
- 1930s Vintage California body shape constructed of mahogany
- Solid mahogany neck
- Black translucent finish
- Traditional Block & Stinger neck/body joint
- Rock maple, trapezoid relieved sound well
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Bone nut and maple saddle
- Headstock is adorned with a unique and totally original "Black Lightning" inlay stunningly done in Abalone and Pearl
- Factory equipped with Quarterman cone and shop adjusted