Regal Black Lightning Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Made to be played onstage.
The Regal Black Lightning Resonator Guitar shines in the floodlights and it has the tone to match its showy looks. It features a mahogany body formed in a 1930s Vintage California shape and is given a black translucent finish. The sound well is trapezoid relieved with rock maple and holds a shop-adjusted Quarterman cone. The neck is solid mahogany and the headstock is adorned with an abalone and pearl black lightning inlay. Bone nut, maple saddle, and nickel-plated hardware.
- Design inspired by the IBMA song of the year, "Vincent 52" by The Del McCoury Band
- 1930s Vintage California body shape constructed of mahogany
- Solid mahogany neck
- Black translucent finish
- Traditional Block & Stinger neck/body joint
- Rock maple, trapezoid relieved sound well
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Bone nut and maple saddle
- Headstock is adorned with a unique and totally original "Black Lightning" inlay stunningly done in Abalone and Pearl
- Factory equipped with Quarterman cone and shop adjusted