Recording King USA Series M7 Banjo
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A work of art that just happens to be a great sounding instrument.
The USA Series M7 banjo is hand-built in the USA and comes with high-end features like a Honduran mahogany neck and resonator with stylish concentric rings, one-piece prewar-style pot metal flange, Remo frosted head, antiqued binding and peghead, and a 20-hole bell brass tone ring.
The M7 will hold its own against any top shelf banjo on the market. Recording King's custom-designed diamond & square fretboard inlay and hand-rubbed nitrocellulose lacquer finish elevate this banjo to another level.
A Recording King Vintage Hardshell case included.
- Original Recording King peghead with ebony overlay
- Antiqued binding and peghead
- Honduran mahogany neck and resonator
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 27-3/8" scale
- New diamond & square mother-of-pearl inlay pattern
- Five Star Planetary Tuners and 5th string peg
- Honduran mahogany resonator with B/W/B concentric rings
- 3-ply maple Recording King rim
- 20-hole bell brass flathead tone ring
- One-piece prewar-style pot metal flange
- Presto-style tailpiece and one-piece armrest
- 24 notched brass tension hoop
- 24 hooks and nuts with American Standard threads
- Dual 1930's style coordinator rods
- Maple/Ebony 5/8" bridge
- Remo frosted head, 11" high crown
- Nitrocellulose vintage red mahogany finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Includes Recording King Vintage Hardshell Case
Order this lovely Recording King