Pro banjo with hardshell case.
The Recording King USA Series M5 banjo is made entirely by hand in the USA with top-shelf woods like the Eastern curly maple in the neck and a curly maple resonator. The original Fan-style fretboard inlay and hand-rubbed nitrocellulose lacquer round out the M5's impressive set of professional features. Please see the Specifications list. Recording King Vintage Hardshell case included.
This is a serious professional quality banjo that will be welcome in any country, bluegrass or old timey setting. It is beautiful to behold and capable of an arresting volume and presence. It is a dynamic instrument, ready to go from a whisper to a scream acording to your touch.
Order today any set te room on fire.
USA Series M5 Banjo Specifications:
- Original Recording King Peghead with Ebony Overlay
- Antiqued Binding and Peghead
- Eastern Curly Neck with 2-way Adjustable Truss Rod
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard with 27 3/8" Scale
- New Fan Style MOP Inlay Pattern
- Five Star Planetary Tuners and 5th String Peg
- Curly Maple Resonator Back & Sidewalls
- 3-ply Maple Recording King Rim
- 20-hole Bell Brass Flathead Tone Ring
- One-piece Prewar-style Pot Metal Flange
- Presto-style Tailpiece & One-piece Armrest
- 24 Notched Brass Tension Hoop
- 24 Hooks and Nuts With American Standard Threads
- Dual 1930’s Style Coordinator Rods
- Maple/Ebony 5/8” Bridge
- Remo Frosted Head, 11” High Crown
- Nitrocellulose Honey Burst Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Includes Hardshell Case