Recording King RM-991-S Tricone Resonator Guitar with Squareneck
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Distinct tone and long sustain characterized by brilliant overtones and a natural ambiance.
Recording King's classic tricone resonator has three 6” Recording King cones that transfer incredibly loud tones through the body of the guitar. The cones are positioned with two on the bass side and one on the treble side, giving an EQ balance with a sweeter, warmer sound.
The Recording King tricone is made from nickel-plated bell brass and features a T-shaped bridge with an ebony and maple saddle. The bridge is connected to the center of each cone so that when the strings are hit, the vibrations run through the saddle and then into the bridge. This tricone has a distinct tone and long sustain characterized by brilliant overtones and a natural ambiance only found in resonator instruments.
- Body: Nickel-Plated Bell Brass
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany Squareneck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Cone Material: Hand-Spun Aluminum
- Cone: Three 6" Recording King Cones
- Coverplate: Tricone Screen
- Headstock: Plated Recording King Logo
- Tailpiece: Bell Brass
- Bridge: T-Bridge with Ebony & Maple Saddle
- Position Markers: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Tuners: Open Geared
- Nut, Width: 1.9"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Upper Bout: 10-3/8"
- Lower Bout: 14-3/8"
- Body Length: 18-1/8"
- Total Length: 38.5"
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the incredibale tones of this tricone beauty. Order today.