Recording King RK-R30 BlueGrass Machine Banjo
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A high-class, decorative banjo that produces amazing tone.
Recording King's RK-R30-BGM is a tube-and-plate flathead banjo that pairs the industry-favorite Recording King 20-hole flathead tone ring with the sound and ease of a two-piece flange. Their RK tone ring delivers authentic banjo sound, while the tube-and-plate flange helps to create a more complex sound than the familiar one-piece version.
The RK-R30 features our new diamond and square mother-of-pearl inlay pattern, Recording King hexagonal flange, maple neck and resonator, rosewood fretboard and presto tailpiece. Built using a combination of RK's traditional metal parts, this banjo is one of our most tonally complex banjos yet; it also allows for easy conversion to open-back.
- Mastertone-style bell brass cast tone ring
- Maple conversion resonator
- Maple neck
- 3-ply maple rim
- Tube and hexagon plate flange
- 24-hook notched hoop
- Rosewood fretboard
- Bone 31mm nut
- Recording King Madison peghead
- Black peghead overlay with diamond & square pattern inlay
- Round, American threads hooks and nuts
- Double coordinator rods
- Planetary, ivory button tuners
- Presto-style tailpiece
- Maple/ebony 5/8" bridge
- Remo frosted head, 11" High Crown
- Hand-rubbed burgundy matte finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty
Order this gorgeous model today.