Recording King Madison RK-G25-BR 6-String Banjo
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The perfect combination of guitar-style playability with banjo appointments.
The Recording King Madison 6-string banjo is the perfect combination of guitar-style playability with banjo appointments. Based on the banjo designs of the best-selling Madison series RK-R25, the Madison 6-string is assembled with a maple resonator, tube-and-plate style 2-piece flange, and dual coordinator rods. It also takes a nod from Recording King's guitar line, with a truss-rod-adjustable maple neck and a full 25.4” dreadnought scale length.
The 1-11/16" nut with allows for comfortable banjo picking, but is still narrow enough to fret chords comfortably. The bone nut and maple/ebony bridge help deliver the percussive sound banjo players love. We've finished it off with high-quality Grover butterbean tuners, classic nickel-plated hardware and a hand-rubbed brown satin finish.
Designed specifically for guitarists that need a true, authentic banjo sound in a familiar feel, the RK-G25-BR is like nothing else in its price range. Case sold separately.
- Model: RK-G25
- Resonator: Maple
- Rim: 3-ply steam bent maple
- Flange: Tube and plate style 2-piece
- Head: Remo cloudy head, 11"
- Tone ring: Included
- Tension hoop: 24 bracket notched; american threaded hooks and nuts
- Coordinator rod(s): Dual
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Hardware: Nickel-plated
- Tailpiece: Custom Recording King high-mass 6-string tailpiece
- Bridge: Maple / ebony;
- Nut: bone; 1-11/16"
- Fret markers: Dot inlay
- Inlay: Mother of pearl
- Peghead: Recording King compound angle
- Overlay: Black
- Tuners: Open-geared grover butterbean
- Binding: Resonator; ivoroid
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Armrest: Included
- Finish: Hand-rubbed brown satin
- Case sold separately
Get a great banjo at a great price. Order today.