Designed for guitarists wanting a true, authentic banjo sound in a familiar feel.
The Recording King Madison 6-string banjo, RK-G25-BR, is the perfect combination of guitar-style playability with banjo appointments. Based on the banjo designs of the best-selling Madison series RK-R25, the Madison 6-string is assembled with a maple resonator, tube-and-plate-style 2-piece flange, and dual coordinator rods. It also takes a nod from Recording King's guitar line, with a truss rod-adjustable maple neck and a full 25.4" dreadnought scale length.
The 1-11/16" nut with allows for comfortable banjo picking, but is still narrow enough to fret chords comfortably. The bone nut and maple/ebony bridge help deliver the percussive sound banjo players love. We've finished it off with high-quality Grover butterbean tuners, classic nickel-plated hardware and a hand-rubbed brown satin finish.
- Maple resonator
- Maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- 25.4" scale length
- 3-ply steam bent maple rim
- Tube-and-plate-style 2-piece flange
- 24 brackets with notched tension hoop
- Rosewood fretboard
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Recording King compound angle pegged
- Black peghead overlay
- American threaded hooks and nuts
- Dual coordinator rods
- Open Geared Grover Butterbean Tuners
- Dot fretboard inlay
- Presto-style tailpiece
- Maple/ebony bridge
- Remo frosted head, 11" cloudy
- Hand-rubbed brown satin finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
Break tradition with this special banjo. Order yours today!