Moku MV-20T Sapele Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A nod to ukes of the past with simple but stylish appointments.
The Moku Vintage Series MV-20T Tenor Ukulele is styled after '30s-era vintage ukes. They have that great old-timey sound and play just like grandpa's old uke. These 18-fret models are handmade and constructed of solid sapele mahogany with a mahogany neck and East Indian rosewood fingerboard. Other appointments that give it a uniquely stylish look include a three-point headstock with hand-inlaid abalone rosette and headstock, chrome sealed tuners with ebony buttons and faux tortoiseshell binding. Also features ebony nut and saddle and East Indian rosewood bridge.
- Solid sapele mahogany top/back/sides
- Faux tortoiseshell binding
- Satin finish
- Mahogany neck
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony nut and saddle
- Number of frets: 19, 12 to body
- Nut width: 1-3/8"
- Abalone rosette and position dots
- Traditional three-point headstock with abalone Moku logo inlay
- Chrome sealed geared tuners with ebony buttons
- Aquila Nyglut strings
Join the uke movement. Order this Moku today!