Mitchell MU100 Koa Concert Ukulele(Natural) Sku #518977000010000 Mitchell 518977 TAU Ukuleles https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An unusual and beautifully crafted instrument.
The Mitchell MU100 Koa Concert Ukulele has top, back, and sides made of laminated Hawaiian koa wood. The MU100 is gorgeously appointed with abalone rosette and purfling. This instrument sounds as sweet as it looks.
- Body style: Concert Ukulele
- Top: Laminated koa
- Back: Laminated koa
- Sides: Laminated koa
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Inlay pattern: Mother-of-pearl mini-dots
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: White with abalone purfling
- No. of frets: 19, 14 open
- Scale length: 14-7/8"
- Width at upper bout: 5-9/16"
- Width at lower bout: 7-11/16"
- Maximum depth: 2-3/4"
- Finish: Natural gloss
A piece of classic Hawaiiana and a great-sounding instrument. Order today.