Hand-carved spruce top and maple body with intricate vine inlay.
The Michael Kelly Legacy Dragonfly Mandolin is a top of the line Michael Kelly mandolin. The centerpiece of the Dragonfly model is the unique vine inlay design carefully inlaid into the fingerboard. The inlay made from real pearl and abalone gives this mandolin a truly custom look. The Flame is also equipped with one of their most in-demand features, a radiused fingerboard that is very comfortable to play. Many players feel that a radiused board improves their performance. The "Flame" in the Dragonfly Flame comes from its stunning solid flame maple back and sides. For improved tone, Michael Kelly has equipped this model with its propritary one-piece tailpiece that adds ring and resonance.
- Top: Solid hand-carved spruce
- Back: Solid hand-carved flame maple
- Sides: Solid flame maple
- Construction: Dovetail
- Neck: North American rock maple
- Binding: Triple ply top, white back
- Nut: Graphtech Tusq
- Tailpiece: Michael Kelly one-piece
- Inlay: Abalone and pearl vine style
- Bridge: Radiused ebony
- Tuners: Grover
- Fretboard: Radiused ebony
- Truss rod: Double adjustable
Enjoy this delicious instrument for yourself. Order today.