Crafted by Martin to have the beautiful look of koa wood.
The Martin X Series 0XKUKE is fashioned from HPL (high pressure wood laminate) in a koa-like finish with a matching one-piece top. The Martin X Series 0XKUKE is crafted with Sitka spruce bracing, mahogany end-blocks, cedar ribbons, a morado fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, Grover tuning machines and a dovetail joint similar to that used in traditional Martin ukulele construction. With its strong Stratabond neck and durable HPL body, the Martin X Series 0XKUKE is perfect for moonlight ukulele serenades on the beach. Martin accompanies the X Series 0XKUKE with a handy carrying bag too.
Includes gig bag.
- Body type: Soprano
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Koa pattern high-pressure laminate
- Back & sides: Koa pattern high-pressure laminate
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Textured
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.81" (46mm)
- Fingerboard: Morado
- Neck wood: Stratabond
- Scale length: 13.614"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Textured
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover nickel with white buttons
- Bridge: Solid morado
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Outstanding playability and tonal performance, for a sound as spectacular as it looks.