Martin C1K Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A traditonal ukulele from a premier builder crafted of solid Hawaiian Koa.
Martin has built the world's finest ukuleles since 1916, and tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their full-bodied voice and great volume. The C1K concert-sized model features top, back and sides crafted of solid Hawaiian koa, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island players. Entire body is finished in high quality satin lacquer, and features an applied dovetail neck joint. The C1K Uke is a beautiful example of why Martin is still the name in superior quality ukuleles.
Includes gig bag.
- Concert size body
- Solid Hawaiian Koa top, back and sides
- Dovetail neck joint
- Select hardwood neck
- High quality satin lacquer
- Includes gig bag
Invest in an instrument that you'll be happy to play and proud to own. Order today.
C1K Concert Ukulele Specifications:
- Model: C1K Uke
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Concert Uke
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Rosette: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Top Bracing Pattern: Concert Ukelele
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Concert Uke
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Headplate: Solid Hawaiian Koa or Solid Tasmanian Blackwood
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
- Scale Length: 15
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th - Whte ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: Concert Uke Style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64''
- Saddle: White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Bridge & End Pins: none
- Pickguard: none
- Interior Label: Paper