Open Box (Mint) Martin 0XKUKE Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Crafted by Martin to have the beautiful look of koa wood.
The Martin OXK Uke Ukulele is fashioned from HPL (high pressure wood laminate) in a koa-like finish with a matching 1-piece top. The Martin OXK Uke is crafted with Sitka spruce bracing, mahogany end-blocks, cedar ribbons, a morado fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, Grover tuning machines and a dovetail joint similar to that used in traditional Martin ukulele construction. With its strong Stratabond neck and durable HPL body, the Martin OXK Uke is perfect for moonlight ukulele serenades on the beach. Martin accompanies the OXK Uke with a handy carrying bag too.
Includes gig bag.
- Body type: Soprano
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Koa pattern high-pressure laminate
- Back & sides: Koa pattern high-pressure laminate
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Textured
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.81" (46mm)
- Fingerboard: Morado
- Neck wood: Stratabond
- Scale length: 13.614"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Textured
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover nickel with white buttons
- Bridge: Solid morado
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: United States
Outstanding playability and tonal performance, for a sound as spectacular as it looks.