Martin 0XKUKE Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Crafted by Martin to have the beautiful look of koa wood.
The Martin OXK Uke Ukulele is fashioned from HPL (high pressure wood laminate) in a koa-like finish with a matching 1-piece top. The Martin OXK Uke is crafted with Sitka spruce bracing, mahogany end-blocks, cedar ribbons, a morado fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, Grover tuning machines and a dovetail joint similar to that used in traditional Martin ukulele construction. With its strong Stratabond neck and durable HPL body, the Martin 0XK Uke is perfect for moonlight ukulele serenades on the beach. Martin accompanies the OXK Uke with a handy carrying bag too.
Includes gig bag.
- Body size: Soprano Uke
- Top: Koa pattern high-pressure laminate with textured finish
- Back: Koa pattern high-pressure laminate with textured finish
- Side: Koa pattern high-pressure laminate with textured finish
- Neck shape: Soprano
- Headstock: Solid
- Scale length: 13.614''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard position inlays: One at the 5th, two at 7th, one at 10th
- Bridge: Solid morado
- Tuning machines: Grover nickel with white buttons
- Includes gig bag
- Interior label: Gold foil label
Outstanding playability and tonal performance, for a sound as spectacular as it looks.