- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An all-mahogany ukulele with distinctive style.
The concert member of the Lâg 77 Series, the U77C feature the distinctive Tramontane headstock with a black logo. The arched-back design offers a Honey French Satin finish. The U77C is constructed using a Mahogany top with Mahogany back & sides, and stylish black and ivory-colored binding. The sound hole is adorned with an inspired Lâg Ukulele rosette. The diecast machine heads feature oval buttons and a modern black satin finish, and are strung with Aquila strings. The easy-to-play rosewood fingerboard is fitted with nickel frets. The U77C includes a padded gig bag printed with the Lâg logo.
- 77 Series Concert arched-back ukulele
- Mahogany top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Black and Ivory-colored binding
- Honey French Satin finish
- Distinctive rosette design
- Diecast metal tuners with satin black oval buttons
- Includes padded gig bag printed with the Lâg logo
Get style and great sound. Order today.