Kremona Mari Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All-solid mahogony body and neck for mellow vibe with excellent sustain.
The Mari Tenor Ukulele honors the unique lineage of the ukulele, from its beginnings in Portugal to its refinements in Hawaii, clear through to its popularity in mainland North America. Kermona's own ninety-year history of European craftsmanship plays the biggest role in the soulful tone and feel found in these very special musical instruments.
The Mari Tenor uke features a solid mahogany back, sides and top and Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock overlay with a satin polyurethane finish.
Comes with UKHC deluxe hard case.
- Solid mahogany back, sides and top
- African mahogany neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock overlay
- Gold-plated machine heads
- Satin polyurethane finish
- Bone nut and saddle
- Set dovetail neckjoint
- Aquila "Nylgut" model strings
- 37 mm at nut
- 18 frets
- 432 mm scale
- Includes UKHC deluxe hard case
Enjoy the flavor of the islands with this special ukulele. Order today!