Kentucky KM-855 Artist F-Model MandolinProduct #515367 Kentucky 515367 TAM Mandolins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The KM-855 is a true Kentucky thoroughbred.
The pedigree is noble and a close look at the Kentucky KM-855 shows that the DNA is vintage. From the split-lip neck/body joint to the delicate mother-of-pearl inlays gracing the fretboard and peghead, the KM-855 has the traditional look and feel associated with the classic instruments of the mid-1920s. One chop and you will know that magic is there too.
An abbreviated fingerboard extension allows you to dig out the fat tone without the accompanying pick clatter on the fretboard. A comfortable radiused ebony fingerboard significantly reduces left hand fatigue. The thin nitro lacquer finish offers superb protection without the tone degradation associated with thicker alternatives. It's attention to the details that sets these mandolins apart from the rest.
- Solid hand carved and graduated select spruce top
- Solid hand carved and graduated highly flamed maple back and sides
- Solid one-piece maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- Nitrocellulose lacquer amberburst finish
- Mother of pearl Bella Voce headstock and fingerboard inlays
- High-quality, gold-plated Gotoh tuners
- Radiused ebony fingerboard, adjustable bridge, and bone nut
- Dovetail neck to body joint at 15th fret
A mandolin that sings with solid wood tone. Pick a Kentucky today!