A mid-priced mandolin that lets you play like a pro.
The Kentucky KM-630 Standard Mandolin has a Loar-inspired F-style maple body with multi-ply binding. Long-scale maple neck with adjustable truss rod. Extended 29-fret bound ebony fretboard with 12th-fret neck/body joint. Florentine headstock with mother-of-pearl fern inlay and Kentucky script. Gold-plated hardware. The Kentucky KM-630 Mandolin has an adjustable compensated rosewood bridge. The 'traditional nitrocellulose finish' has an aged appearance to it. Kentucky purposely allows the finish to be cloudy to give it the appearance of 40 years of polishing.
- Sunburst solid spruce top
- F-style maple body with multi-ply binding
- Long-scale maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- Extended 29-fret bound ebony fingerboard with 12th-fret neck/body joint
- Florentine headstock with mother-of-pearl fern inlay and Kentucky script
- Gold-plated hardware
- Adjustable, compensated rosewood bridge
Polish up your playing with this great-sounding mandolin. Order today.