Kentucky KM-380 Artist A-Model MandolinProduct #518035 Kentucky 518035 TAM Mandolins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Kentucky Mandolins prove that the Good Old Days are now.
Back in the early 1920's there was a single Master Model Mandolin made in the "A" body style with the same long neck and scale new F-5. This so-called A-5 featured an elevated fingerboard, f-holes and the top and back carving closely replicated the pattern of the F-5. Using this rare vintage example as inspiration the designers at Kentucky mandolins have produced an unbelievable value for modern mandolin players. Here is a professional quality instrument at a remarkably affordable price.
The Kentucky KM 380 A-Model mandolin has all the important constructional features of the original, including solid spruce for the top and solid flamed maple for the back. Great care was taken to exactly reproduce the sunburst finish of top and back. The shading and coloring are remarkably true to the original—just as the tone resembles the original in power, richness, and quality.
The long neck of the Kentucky KM 380 offers the player the ultimate in playing ease. The moderate price makes the KM-380 Kentucky mandolin accessible to all.
- Solid spruce top
- Solid flamed maple back & sides
- Solid one piece maple neck adjustable truss rod
- Nitrocellulose lacquer sunburst finish
- Mother of Pearl Inlays on headstock and fingerboard
- High quality, nickel-plated Gotoh tuners
- Traditional Rosewood bridge and bone nut
- Dovetail neck to body joint at 15th fret
- Solid one-piece maple neck
- Adjustable truss rod
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
An unbelievable set of features for such a low price. Order today.