Kentucky KM-300E Electric Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Infinite tonal possibilities at your fingertips.
The Kentucky KM-300E Electric Mandolin has a style and sound all its own. Its modified F-style basswood body, bound maple neck with a radiused rosewood fretboard and adjustable truss rod ensures it will be a hit with any musician looking to add a new dimension to their playing style.
- Modified F-style body shape made of basswood
- Bound maple neck with a radiused rosewood fretboard and adjustable truss rod
- Inlayed mother-of-pearl Kentucky logo and dot fret position markers
- 3-ply tortoise pickguard
- Nickel-plated brass Deco-style tailpiece (accepts both ball end and loop end strings)
- Adjustable rosewood bridge with bone compensated bone cap
- Chrome-plated volume and tone control knobs
- Lipstick style neck position pick-up
- Chrome plated mini Schaller-style tuners
- Vintage style ivory body binding
- 2 Color, high gloss tobacco sunburst
- Nut width: 1-1/8"
- Scale length: 13-3/4"
- Fretboard width @ 12th fret: 1-3/8"
- String spacing at bridge: 1-7/16"
- String gauges: 1st .11 2nd .16 3rd .26w 4th 36w
- Fretboard Radius: 7
- Shop adjusted